Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based, our Castile Liquid Soaps have been called the “Swiss-army knife” of cleaning – usable for just about any cleaning task. These simple, ecologically formulated soaps are gentle enough for washing body, face or hair, but also powerful enough for tasks like dishwashing, mopping, laundry and even pest control. Different tasks call for different dilutions of the soap.
Dr. Bronner’s continues its mission and commitment to building an engine for promoting and advancing positive social change. From pioneering USDA certified organic personal care products, to creating Fair Trade projects across the world that ensure fair and just treatment of farmers and workers, to creating a socially responsible workplace here in the U.S., we strive to honor our heritage with progressive business practices, while devoting profits to worthwhile causes and charities worldwide.
- PEPPERMINT. Our most popular fragrance is therapeutically used as a mild stimulant to tingle the body and clear the mind; increasing vitality and clarity
- GENTLE SOAP. This moisturizing bar soap offers organic and vegan ingredients for a rich, emollient lather. It is ideal for washing your body or face. With no synthetic detergents or preservatives, you can nourish your skin with every wash.
- MULTI-USE. This multi-use bar soap can be used on its own as a traditional body or face scrub, or you can dilute it in various recipes for anything from a pest spray to laundry wash. This gentle, yet powerful soap is the ultimate multi-use cleaner.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND VEGAN. Certified organic by the USDA National Organic Program and certified Vegan by Vegan Action, Dr. Bronner’s is a proud supporter of animal advocacy organizations. With a “leaping bunny” logo it is certified cruelty-free.
- RECYCLED PACKAGING. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper. Dr. Bronner’s is committed to environmental protection, ethical sourcing, and fair trade practices.